Screen South is a Creative Development agency delivering and supporting innovative projects across screen-based media and the wider cultural and creative industries. We are a resource and broker that helps people get their ideas off the ground and supports delivery locally, nationally and internationally .
Our overarching aim is to contribute to stimulating a competitive, successful and vibrant, creative industry and culture, and to promote its growth, enjoyment and understanding locally and internationally.
Screen South is passionate about developing and contributing to a dynamic environment in which film and screen-based media culture can flourish.
Our priorities include :
- Collaborate with partner organisations to develop hubs of Creative activity and business expertise
- Act as an advocate for the screen media and wilder creative industries nationally and internationally
- Encourage networking and collaboration between media and creative practitioners
- Work with the industry and policy partners to set standards for excellence, creativity and innovation
- Explore creative ways of developing audiences for screen and wider creative media, promoting opportunities for education and wider access
- Act as a route for the flow of information between organisations and practitioners
Areas of activity that Screen South covers include:
- Production & Development service and delivery
- International brokering
- Creative Project Management
Meet the Screen South Team
Meet the Screen South Board
To view our Equal Opportunities statement click here.
Screen South's showreel
Screen South is a company limited by guarantee registered in England number 4290554.
Registered Office: The Wedge, 75-81 Tontine Street, Folkestone, Kent CT20 1JR