Want to know more?
Please see below to find out who we are
Screen South is a cultural development organisation with digital creativity at its heart.
We ensure our strategic activity underpins access, promotion and skills and that these are supported at the best possible level. We work with partners across a range of digital and creative projects in arts, heritage and on screen. We have a drive to bring hidden stories, talent and ideas to the public gaze and back that up by nurturing good relationships with people and partners locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. We focus on nurturing a diverse range of new talent with training and progression as well as generating new productions, showcases and exhibitions .
Screen South Staff List
- Jo Nolan – Managing Director
- Darrienne Price – Head of Business Support and Kent Heritage
- Esther Fox – Head of Accentuate Programme
- Emily Goff – Curating for Change Project Manager
- Steve Lennon – Interim Community Development Manager
- Michael Griggs – Digital Hub Technology Manager
- Barbara Welch – Projects & Office Coordinator, Creative Estuary Production Manger, Curating for Change Coordinator, PA to Managing Director
- Stephanie Adamou – Projects & Office Coordinator, Curating for Change Coordinator, PA to Managing Director
- Cait Boyt – Office Administration, Hi3 Interim Community Coordinator
- Shamar Rodgers – Office Junior
- Maxine Hills – Accounts Administraton
- Chris Lightwing – Digital Support
Screen South Board Members
Graham Benson – Chairman of the Board
Screen South Policies
Screen South is a company limited by guarantee registered in England number 4290554.