Want to know more?
Please see below to find out who we are
Screen South is a cultural development organisation with digital creativity at its heart.
We ensure our strategic activity underpins access, promotion and skills and that these are supported at the best possible level. We work with partners across a range of digital and creative projects in arts, heritage and on screen. We have a drive to bring hidden stories, talent and ideas to the public gaze and back that up by nurturing good relationships with people and partners locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. We focus on nurturing a diverse range of new talent with training and progression as well as generating new productions, showcases and exhibitions.
We’re an Arts Council England National Portfolio Organisation, which means funding thanks to taxpayers plays a huge part in supporting our work.
Screen South Staff List
- Jo Nolan – Managing Director
- Hayley Ray – Head of Business Development & Project Support
- Esther Fox – Head of Accentuate Programme
- Emily Goff – Curating for Change Project Manager
- Charlie Phillips – Hi3 Digital Hub Programme Manager
- Jonny Lincoln – Hi3 Digital Hub Project Manager
- Steve Lennon – Interim Hi3 Community Development Manager
- Michael Griggs – Hi3 Digital Hub Technology Manager
- Stephanie Adamou – Senior Projects Coordinator & Executive PA, Curating for Change Coordinator
- Mélora Huet – Projects & Office Coordinator, PA to Managing Director
- Cait Boyt – Marketing & Social Media Officer
- Maxine Hills – Accounts Administration
- Chris Lightwing – Digital Support
Screen South Board Members
Graham Benson – Chairman of the Board
Screen South Policies
Screen South is a company limited by guarantee registered in England number 4290554.