Screen South is a cultural development organisation with digital creativity at its heart.
We ensure our strategic activity underpins access, promotion and skills and that these are supported at the best possible level. We work with partners across a range of digital and creative projects in arts, heritage and on screen. We have a drive to bring hidden stories, talent and ideas to the public gaze and back that up by nurturing good relationships with people and partners locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. We focus on nurturing a diverse range of new talent with training and progression as well as generating new productions, showcases and exhibitions .
Screen South Staff List
- Jo Nolan – Managing Director
- Darrienne Price – Head of Business Support and Kent Heritage
- Esther Fox – Head of Accentuate Programme
- Jane Sparkes – Curating for Change Project Development Officer
- Steve Lennon – New Creatives Production Manager
- Barbara Welch – Projects & Office Coordinator, New Creatives Coordinator, PA to Managing Director
- Stephanie Adamou – On Maternity Leave until June 2022 – Projects & Office Coordinator, Curating for Change Coordinator, PA to Managing Director
- Maxine Hills – Accounts Administrator
- Chris Lightwing – Digital Support
Screen South Board Members
Graham Benson – Chairman of the Board