Curating for Change - Now open for recruitment
Curatorial Fellowships Round 1, February 2022 to July 2023
Do you love museums and want to begin to pursue a career in curating?
Do you define yourself as D/deaf, disabled or neurodivergent?
Apply for Accentuate’s 18-month Curating for Change Curatorial Fellowships and you’ll get:
- On-the-job experience in one of nine museums across England
- A salary of £18,750 a year
- Access to an appropriate and comprehensive package to support access and participation
- Flexible working options
- A personalised programme of support, training, mentoring and networking
- Opportunities to build connections with more than 20 museums across England taking part in the programme
- The chance to be part of a network of 8 Curatorial Trainees and 8 Curatorial Fellows
- The option to complete a Level 3 Diploma in Cultural Heritage
- The opportunity to make sure disabled people and their history are represented in museums through curating your own exhibitions or events
The first round of museums involved:
Job description and how to apply:
easy read job description and how to apply:
BSL job description and how to apply:
The Main Details:
Please let us know if you have any access requirements
Other roles with Curating for Change:
If these dates or locations don’t suit you at this time, please note that there will be a later round of recruitment for Fellows in Spring 2022.
We will also be recruiting eight Trainees at other museums. These shorter, 40-day Traineeships are designed to provide an introduction to museum curation for those with little or no museum experience. We will be advertising these roles from early 2022.
All Fellows and Trainees will have opportunities to connect with our whole network of 18 museums, maximising their connections to a range of museums across the sector.
If you would like to apply for one of these roles when recruitment opens, please contact Jane Sparkes to be added to our mailing list and receive updates.