Digital Production Company / Freelancer Opportuinty
We are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for a Digital Production Company/Freelancer to work with Screen South’s Accentuate Programme to make a series of 360 Virtual Film Exhibition Tours, as part of their ground-breaking Curating for Change project.
We are inviting a Digital Production Company or Freelancers to tender for the opportunity.
The Digital Production Company /Freelancer will be overseen by the Head of Accentuate and will work closely with the Curating for Change Project Manager to ensure consistency, high quality, and full accessibility. The following tasks need to be completed:
- Produce between five to six 360 environments capturing exhibitions, displays and trails.
- Work with the Curating for Change team and the Digital Content Editor, to ensure all tours can be embedded within the curatingforchange.org website and are in line with the aims and visual identity of the Curating for Change programme.
- Film environments on site for the 360 tours.
- Digitally capture objects in 360.
- Complete post production on all films
- Work with the Curating for Change Fellows to profile them as part of the tour and ensure they have input into the design and content representation of their exhibition.
- Develop access features such as options for BSL interpretation and Audio Description
- Create a platform accessible to screen readers
- Act as an additional knowledge bank on digital good practice
- Have a broad technical understanding of different digital media outputs, including their potential and limits.
- Advise the Curating for Change team on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain focus on the audience and particularly on access.
Fee and Timescale
The total fee for the role is between £10,000 – £15000 (+VAT if applicable) to cover all costs.
The project timeline will run from 15th February 2024 – 15th April 2024
For more information about the tender, including Curating for Change, the scope of works and application process, please click here.
The deadline for applications is Monday 5th February 2024
The Main Details:
Monday 5th February 2024,
How to apply
Applicants are required to send their application by email to Esther Fox, Head of Accentuate, at email@example.com