Folkestone Documentary Festival:
Folkestone Documentary Festival is one of the South East’s most dynamic film festivals, and we’re looking for people who are interested in helping to make this year’s festival the most special yet. The festival takes place October 19th-22nd, and we’re looking for help both in advance of, and during, the festival.
All volunteers will be offered festival passes (to use when not on shift as a volunteer) and will have a chance to be a key part of the inner workings of an exciting up and coming film festival, gaining experience in film exhibition and event production.
Tasks will include:
– In advance of the festival, distributing flyers and other marketing material in Folkestone and, where viable, other areas of East Kent
– Supporting the smooth running of festival events on site at venues, running errands as needed
– Supporting attendees of the festival at our venues, giving information and directing attendees to the right places
– Ensuring the smooth running of key events including our industry day and communal meal
– Checking in festival guests at venues.
– Supporting with box office liaison between venues
– Supporting with marketing on site during the festival