Freelance Projects & Administration Assistant
10am, Monday 17th July 2023
We are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individual to provide project and administration support to all Screen South projects, alongside office coordination and support for the administration team across all areas of the business and projects. You will need to be able to adapt quickly and professionally to the needs of the organisation and cope well with a range of demands. In addition, you will need to use initiative in being proactive.
- Experience of successful project support from planning to delivery stage
- Experience of providing administrative and office management support, including processing, invoicing, diary management, and report writing
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise and schedule workloads
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience of working with a diverse audience, including young people and D/deaf, disabled, and neurodivergent people
During the summer, you will be supporting the planning and delivery of our Culture Camps project for young people. You will provide admin support for the tutors and Screen South staff delivering the camp as well as support for young people taking part.
This is a Freelance fixed-term, part-time contract of 14 hours/2 days per week until 29th September 2023. Some evening and weekend work may be required. The rate of pay for this role is £12/hr.
It is an exciting time to join Screen South. We have a number of projects focused on promoting new ideas, engaging audiences, delivering excellence and opportunity for all. We work with partners across a range of digital and creative projects in arts, heritage and on screen. We have a drive to bring hidden stories, talent and ideas to the public gaze and back that up by nurturing good relationships with people and partners locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. We focus on nurturing a diverse range of new talent with training and progression as well as generating new productions, showcases and exhibitions.
To apply for this position, please send a CV and cover letter explaining why you are right for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require the job information in other formats, or to discuss the application, then please contact Screen South on 01303 259 777 or email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: 10am, Thursday 20th July, 2023
Start date: ASAP