Screen South is recruiting for
Head of Business & Project Support
Applications now open
Deadline 10am, Thursday 3rd November 2022.
Are you highly motivated with experience in finance, compliance, office management and HR? This could be the position for you!
Screen South is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Head of Business & Project Support, who is required to ensure the effective and compliant implementation of Screen South’s business objectives, whilst supporting the Managing Director and Board across finance and operations across all areas and projects.
Key duties of the post cover:
- Finance & Project Support
- Office Management
- HR Support
- Project Management
Overview of terms and conditions:
- Salary – £31,350.00 per annum pro-rata.
- Hours – Part time contract, which is 3 days per week equivalent, some evening and weekend work may be required. We are open to flexible working.
- Annual Leave – 25 days per year plus Bank Holidays pro rata.
- Location – Screen South’s office in Folkestone but may be required to travel across the South East for meetings and events.
If you would like to apply for the position of Head of Business & Project Support then please download the full job description. If you require the job information in other formats, or to discuss the application, then please contact Screen South on 01303 259 777 or email@example.com.